Sunday, August 8, 2010

What I've learned In This Class

I have to say, I am really glad that I chose to take this course over this summer and online. It was my second online class that I took over the summer and my third total in online classes. This was my first time creating a blog however, and I felt having to do 3 blog posts and leaving 3 comments on blogs was a great learning experience.

What I have learned in this class over the summer was "netiquette" besides the handout given in the beginning of this course and I learned how to work with different people in a way I have not been used to during my school days; online interaction in an educational setting. I have learned how to properly analyze and critique different organizations using different reasoning(inductive, deductive). I am also now more aware that there are terms used when someone makes an accusation or an argument and can tell if it is a valid or weak argument. Overall, what I have learned from this class over the summer is how to be a critical thinker and what "critical thinking" really means.

No comments:

Post a Comment