Thursday, August 5, 2010

Mission Critical website

For starters, I have to say I found the Table of Contents of the website to be helpful and interesting because it tells you everything that will be on the site. I have not come across that on mostly any website actually. So I thought that was a pretty useful too.
However, what I found really helpful and resourceful about and on this website was the break down and in depth reasoning and explanations and exercises given on the "analysis of arguments." It shows and introduces the principles of deductive and inductive reasoning and gets into casual arguments, and explains conditional arguments and a more in depth analysis on example for those type of arguments and syllogisms are also a part of that section. We have learned this from our text however this I felt explained it in a condensed form one way and in another way, the exercises helped and showed how the reasoning takes place. Overall, I found this website in general to be extremely helpful especially when it comes to critical thinking. It is a valuable tool to have and be aware of.

No comments:

Post a Comment